What is included in Lawn Care Services in North Carolina?
When you’re ready to have someone take over your lawn care for you, it’s important to know what you’re getting into. That requires doing a little bit of research. You may know what you want but do you have any idea what a lawn care service provides in North Carolina? Do they trim the hedges, and mow the lawn, do they take care of the fertilizing, and do they do the edging? What comes in your yard maintenance deal? In most cases this is going to depend upon what type of package you choose. We’ll go over three different types of packages that are available for your yard care needs.
This is the lowest package, offering what is considered the most needed services. So what does this include? First mowing, it’s the thing everyone dreads spending their Saturday morning doing, so in the basic lawn care package, you’ll be able to skip the Saturday ritual in favor of sleeping in, or reading the comic strip. It will keep the home owners association in North Carolina at bay and the neighbors happy without you having to give up the weekend. Next in line in this lawn care basics is blowing away the mess from the paths. You won’t have to worry when it rains about slipping in the muck of soaked leaves because the lawn care crew will have cleared them away. Twice a month they’re going to straighten up the edges of your lawn to keep it looking neat and tidy. Then five times during the course of the year they’ll make sure your lawn stays healthy by taking care of the fertilization for you, and during the winter they’ll care for the lawn with lime. Lastly, they’ll take care of the broadleaf weeds, the peskiest of the turf weeds. So even at the lowest end of the scale, having lawn maintenance can save you time and stress.
Landscaping And Lawn Care Tips For Homeowners in North Carolina:
One of the most important aspects of landscape design, and this definitely applies to small spaces, is creating a front entrance that is inviting and curb appeal that is attractive and adds value to a home. Even if your front entrance is small, you can have a beautiful front entrance. Even if you have no front yard - your curb appeal can be maximized with careful planning and thought. You can easily use what small space you have to create a large impact on how the façade of your home feels and looks. An inviting and beautiful front to a home will increase neighborhood pride in ownership. It'll add literal desirability to your home which adds value, important if you're selling it. And most importantly, a small, beautiful front space will bring you home each day with a smile. Here are three simple tips on how to create maximum appeal with your small front yard and space.
Use vines! Vines are a small space's best friend. In typical design, it's easy to add impressive dimension by layering objects based on size, and this is especially important when it comes to landscaping the front yard. Taller objects are behind shorter ones, which creates dimension and can make an area appear larger than it already is by taking advantage of vertical space when horizontal space is limited. In an area that may not fit large trees and shrubs that add vertical elements to a front yard, vines can be substituted and can have the same effect. Use trellises that are specially designed to support vines of size, or sink trellises into the ground or in pots to support smaller vines. We love Clematis because of its beautiful and long-lived flowering. Place vines in the rear of your design, along walls and porch columns. Train them to grow around doorways. Allow them to take up as much height as they can, which will add a large visual element to your small entrance.
Pots, pots, pots! Another way to add size to small spaces follows the same principle as adding vines, but instead with pots! Pots are made in all sizes- from very large, to tiny. Use varying sizes of pots to create visual depth in an area that doesn't have a lot of actual depth. Place larger pots behind smaller ones in groups, and don't be afraid to fill them with perennials that you often see in large landscapes. Many perennials will live just fine in pots. Grasses are a wonderful choice in pots and do well in pot culture. There are many sizes of grasses, and they are all excellent choices depending on the size of the pot. Try layering medium pots among a display with this lovely Acorus Ogon Grass. It's bright yellow variegation will brighten up a small space without much work. The 'Chip' series of butterfly bush is another great perennial for pot culture, and their small size makes them ideal for small spaces. 'Blue Chip' will play well with the Ogon grass in a pot display in full or partial sun. Layer in pots of annuals too- often found in pretty, ready to display pots for purchase.
Opt for smaller ornamental versions of the big things. One simple example - Japanese maples. Even if you have limited ground space, there's likely a cultivar of these amazing small trees that will be able to grace your front area. Some of these trees can even be grown in large pots - which is essential if you live in an area where it may get too cold to keep most Japanese maple cultivars outside year-round. We love the Japanese Butterfly Tree, which tops out at a small 10 feet in height and sports lovely color in foliage all year-long. You can trim Japanese maples to take on that open, gnarled, and layered characteristic that we all picture well-kept Japanese maples as, or you can allow this cultivar to grow and fill out as it pleases for a lovely, balanced look. It's small and unobtrusive size will make it perfect for most all small spaces, and will easily add a pop of color where you need it most.
For more ideas on adding small size plants to your small yard, check out our Small Size Plants. We hope these three ideas help you create a big impact in your small front yard space. Build a beautiful front yard with these three ideas and you'll soon have the front façade of your dreams- even if it is tiny!
Landscaping And Lawn Care Tips For Homeowners
Many people really have a hard time dealing with their lawn. This is especially true if you live in a place that can be really icy cold in the winter. You may need expert lawn care services to help you maintain a healthy lawn especially if you do not have any idea how to go about it. With the lawn mowing in summer and spring, the tidying up in the fall, and the shoveling of snow in the winter, you'll be requiring lawn care year round, so make the necessary investment in the right lawn maintenance company.
However, you need to know who to hire and how to make sure you hire the right people to do the job. Here are some factors to consider to ensure you make the right choice.
First, always consider the reputation. The testimonials and reviews about it should be glowing. Customers should rave over its service. Not only do the customers sing its praises, but they also continue patronizing the business. This is a factor that you should not miss to look for when opting to hire a lawn care service provider.
Next, opt for a company that offers prompt and timely service. Not only does it respond to your contact and schedule you right away, but it also makes sure to get its staff over to your property on time. Workers show up when they say they would, and should anything untoward happen, you will be advised about it as soon as possible. 24/7 accessibility is also a huge advantage for a provider. With this, you can call the company at any hour and on any day.
Additionally, the work attitude of the workers should be commendable. The workers should be extremely protective of your property. Their efforts are also backed by an insurance policy of a considerable amount. A lawn care expert whom you can freely communicate to is a huge plus. You can articulate what you want and you can be certain that you are well-understood. You can also easily understand what you are being told.
Look for service providers who are detail-oriented and always make sure to clean up after themselves as this boils down to being professional in everything that they do. The company should do background checks and should take other measures to ensure that its employees are safe and upstanding members of society. Aside from this, the company should take care of its employees. This will not only absolve you of liability in case they get hurt on your property, but also make sure that they are protected, insurance-wise. Finding lawn care experts should not be that hard anymore when you know what factors to look for.
- Professional Grass Cutting Service Durham County NC
- Residential Grass Mowing Service Durham City NC
- Residential Yard Mowing Service Downtown Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Mowing Service Archer Woods Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Care Service Bahama Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Bethesda Durham NC
- Professional Grass Cutting Service Bilboa Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Landscaping Service Blands Durham NC
- Professional Yard Mowing Service Braggtown Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Landscaping Service Brassfield Durham NC
- Best Lawn Landscaping Service Burton Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Care Maintenance Service Chicopee Hills Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Service Colony Park Durham NC
- Best Lawn Maintenance Service Devonshire Manor Durham NC
- Professional Yard Mowing Service Eastwood Park Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Service Fairntosh Durham NC
- Best Yard Mowing Service Falconbridge Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Service Few Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Cutting Service Five Oaks Durham NC
- Affordable Yard Care Service Forest Acres Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Maintenance Service Fox Run Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Landscaping Service Genlee Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Maintenance Service Glen Forest Durham NC
- Residential Grass Cutting Service Greymoss Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Cutting Service Hampton Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Care Service Havenhill Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Landscaping Service Hayes Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Cutting Service Heather Glen Durham NC
- Professional Grass Cutting Service Heritage Heights Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Hickory Oaks Durham NC
- Home Grass Mowing Service Hope Valley North Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Service Hope Valley West Durham NC
- Affordable Landscaping Service Huckleberry Spring Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Care Service Huntington Place Durham NC
- Cheap Yard Maintenance Service Joyland Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Care Service Keene Durham NC
- Best Yard Cutting Service Lochnora Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Service Lowes Grove Durham NC
- Cheap Yard Cutting Service Lynn Crossroads Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Care Service Mangum Store Durham NC
- Affordable Grass Cutting Service Marydell Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Maintenance Service Marywood Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Mill Grove Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Care Maintenance Service Nelson Durham NC
- Cheap Yard Care Service New Hope Valley Durham NC
- Cheap Landscape Service Oak Grove Durham NC
- Commercial Grass Cutting Service Orange Factory Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Parkwood Durham NC
- Home Lawn Mowing Service Quail Roost Durham NC
- Affordable Landscaping Service Red Mountain Durham NC
- Home Yard Maintenance Service Redwood Durham NC
- Affordable Landscape Service Rocky Knoll Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Cutting Service Spring Valley Durham NC
- Home Yard Mowing Service Suntree Durham NC
- Professional Yard Cutting Service Surry Green Durham NC
- Best Yard Maintenance Service The American Village Durham NC
- Best Grass Mowing Service The Downs Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Maintenance Service University Estates Durham NC
- Best Yard Cutting Service Weaver Durham NC
- Commercial Landscaping Service West Hills Durham NC
- Best Yard Mowing Service West Hills East Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Willardville Durham NC
- Best Grass Cutting Service Woodberry Durham NC
- Home Lawn Cutting Service Woodcroft Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Maintenance Service Durham NC 27701
- Professional Landscape Service Durham NC 27703
- Best Lawn Mowing Service Durham NC 27704
- Commercial Lawn Landscaping Service Durham NC 27705
- Professional Grass Mowing Service Durham NC 27706
- Residential Lawn Maintenance Service Durham NC 27707
- Cheap Landscaping Service Durham NC 27712
- Commercial Landscaping Service Durham NC 27713
- Professional Grass Mowing Service Durham NC 27702
- Home Lawn Cutting Service Durham NC 27709
- Commercial Landscaping Service Durham NC 27715
- Cheap Lawn Maintenance Service Durham NC 27717
- Commercial Landscape Service Durham NC 27722
- Home Yard Care Service Durham NC 27708
- Home Yard Care Service Durham NC 27710
- Residential Lawn Mowing Service Durham NC 27711