What is included in Lawn Care Services in North Carolina?
When you’re ready to have someone take over your lawn care for you, it’s important to know what you’re getting into. That requires doing a little bit of research. You may know what you want but do you have any idea what a lawn care service provides in North Carolina? Do they trim the hedges, and mow the lawn, do they take care of the fertilizing, and do they do the edging? What comes in your yard maintenance deal? In most cases this is going to depend upon what type of package you choose. We’ll go over three different types of packages that are available for your yard care needs.
This is the lowest package, offering what is considered the most needed services. So what does this include? First mowing, it’s the thing everyone dreads spending their Saturday morning doing, so in the basic lawn care package, you’ll be able to skip the Saturday ritual in favor of sleeping in, or reading the comic strip. It will keep the home owners association in North Carolina at bay and the neighbors happy without you having to give up the weekend. Next in line in this lawn care basics is blowing away the mess from the paths. You won’t have to worry when it rains about slipping in the muck of soaked leaves because the lawn care crew will have cleared them away. Twice a month they’re going to straighten up the edges of your lawn to keep it looking neat and tidy. Then five times during the course of the year they’ll make sure your lawn stays healthy by taking care of the fertilization for you, and during the winter they’ll care for the lawn with lime. Lastly, they’ll take care of the broadleaf weeds, the peskiest of the turf weeds. So even at the lowest end of the scale, having lawn maintenance can save you time and stress.
Landscaping And Lawn Care Tips For Homeowners in North Carolina:
For many people, having a verdant, lush well-manicured landscape is a sign of prestige. For others having a well-kept yard is something they long for, but don't have the time to invest in, while for many other homeowners it is something that brings them pleasure - so long as they are not the ones who are doing the cutting, trimming, and edging.
If you are in any one of those groups, then there is a way to get that picture perfect yard without all the work and time invested - the answer: hire a professional lawn management team. While this might seem a bit extreme to some, the easiest way to get the magazine worthy yard is to let someone else do the work. This way, you can reap the benefits but without giving up your weekends and free time to mow, cut or edge. Of course, in addition to the time factor and knowledge needed, there are a number of other reasons to work with a lawn care team. Here are just a few of them.
1. You won't have to be concerned with owning a lawn mower or being responsible for the maintenance on it.
2. The professional lawn care team will take care of things like trimming back bushes, keeping your grass at the right height, applying fertilizer, aerating and much more.
3. Commercial lawn scape teams know about the various types of grass and can help you determine what will do best for your yard and region. They will then be there to do the planting and nurture the growing.
4. Not only will professionals know about the grass, but will also be able to recommend trees, shrubbery and decorative plants to make your lawn more welcoming.
5. You will be able to count on consistent care, as you will be setting the schedule for how often they come to work on your yard.
6. Your lawn will be healthier and thus have more curb appeal as those unwanted weeds, overgrown shrubs, and any other elements that detract from your lawn will be removed.
7. Your team will know how to go about mulching, and be able to direct you to safe approaches to keeping plants healthy.
8. While bugs are inevitable, lawn care professionals know how to keep those pesky insects at bay by using organic materials rather than harsh pesticides.
Hiring a team of professional landscapers is great way to get that special edition spread. Talk to a local lawn scape team to find out how they can turn your basic lawn into the gorgeous yard you have always wanted. And in no time at all, you will be the talk of the neighborhood.
Let Your Landscaping Company Transform Your Ordinary Yard Into An Edible Yard
Even if you're not in possession of the greenest thumb in the neighborhood, you are no doubt aware spring is a critical time for your yard. Making sure you are properly prepared for the (gulp) mowing season is important if you'd like those neighbors to spend the summer staring at your grass with envy.
Here are a few steps to take in the upcoming weeks to ensure your grass is ready to go.
Fertilizing: Depending on climate, the time between February and April is one of the key times you should be "feeding" your lawn each year. Spring fertilizing helps strengthen roots before the heavy growing period that is just around the corner.
Try and figure out which kind of weeds (like crabgrass) you struggled with the previous year and find a weed-and-feed that is best suited to your needs.
Weeds: When the soil reaches 55F degrees and stays there for a few days your old pal crabgrass can start to creep up.
You'll want to think about a pre-emergent herbicide. There are a number of options - Tupersan, Dithopyr, and Pendimethalin - with each ranging in terms of cost. Keep in mind that some of those will impact when you are able to plant seed, if that is part of your plan this season.
This is also the time for attacking dandelions when they start to arrive. Whether you spray or tackle them by hand, make sure to get them take care of before they produce seeds.
Raking/Mowing: It sounds like a no-brainer, but cleaning up your lawn in the spring is important to get rid of dead grass and other debris. When your lawn is both thawed and dry, spend some time either with your rake or your bagging mower. Put that mower down to a lower setting and get rid of all the excess yards waste. If you do a good job bagging now you should be able to mulch the rest of the year.
Seeding: Fall is the best time for overseeding, but you may now be noticing pets and/or kids have created a number of unsightly bare spots.
If you go this route, one option is to apply a "starter" fertilizer to those spots. A month or so later you'll want to follow that up with a nitrogen fertilizer. Keep in mind, however, that you won't get the same results as you will if you wait until the fall.
The majority of yard projects can be handled on your own without any outside assistance. But if you have physical limitations or find you are unable to get the desired results, a good idea is to seek out a trained professional.
- Professional Grass Cutting Service Durham County NC
- Residential Grass Mowing Service Durham City NC
- Residential Yard Mowing Service Downtown Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Mowing Service Archer Woods Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Care Service Bahama Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Bethesda Durham NC
- Professional Grass Cutting Service Bilboa Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Landscaping Service Blands Durham NC
- Professional Yard Mowing Service Braggtown Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Landscaping Service Brassfield Durham NC
- Best Lawn Landscaping Service Burton Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Care Maintenance Service Chicopee Hills Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Service Colony Park Durham NC
- Best Lawn Maintenance Service Devonshire Manor Durham NC
- Professional Yard Mowing Service Eastwood Park Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Service Fairntosh Durham NC
- Best Yard Mowing Service Falconbridge Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Service Few Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Cutting Service Five Oaks Durham NC
- Affordable Yard Care Service Forest Acres Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Maintenance Service Fox Run Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Landscaping Service Genlee Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Maintenance Service Glen Forest Durham NC
- Residential Grass Cutting Service Greymoss Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Cutting Service Hampton Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Care Service Havenhill Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Landscaping Service Hayes Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Cutting Service Heather Glen Durham NC
- Professional Grass Cutting Service Heritage Heights Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Hickory Oaks Durham NC
- Home Grass Mowing Service Hope Valley North Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Service Hope Valley West Durham NC
- Affordable Landscaping Service Huckleberry Spring Durham NC
- Residential Lawn Care Service Huntington Place Durham NC
- Cheap Yard Maintenance Service Joyland Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Care Service Keene Durham NC
- Best Yard Cutting Service Lochnora Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Service Lowes Grove Durham NC
- Cheap Yard Cutting Service Lynn Crossroads Durham NC
- Affordable Lawn Care Service Mangum Store Durham NC
- Affordable Grass Cutting Service Marydell Durham NC
- Commercial Lawn Maintenance Service Marywood Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Mill Grove Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Care Maintenance Service Nelson Durham NC
- Cheap Yard Care Service New Hope Valley Durham NC
- Cheap Landscape Service Oak Grove Durham NC
- Commercial Grass Cutting Service Orange Factory Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Parkwood Durham NC
- Home Lawn Mowing Service Quail Roost Durham NC
- Affordable Landscaping Service Red Mountain Durham NC
- Home Yard Maintenance Service Redwood Durham NC
- Affordable Landscape Service Rocky Knoll Durham NC
- Professional Lawn Cutting Service Spring Valley Durham NC
- Home Yard Mowing Service Suntree Durham NC
- Professional Yard Cutting Service Surry Green Durham NC
- Best Yard Maintenance Service The American Village Durham NC
- Best Grass Mowing Service The Downs Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Maintenance Service University Estates Durham NC
- Best Yard Cutting Service Weaver Durham NC
- Commercial Landscaping Service West Hills Durham NC
- Best Yard Mowing Service West Hills East Durham NC
- Home Grass Cutting Service Willardville Durham NC
- Best Grass Cutting Service Woodberry Durham NC
- Home Lawn Cutting Service Woodcroft Durham NC
- Cheap Lawn Care Maintenance Service Durham NC 27701
- Professional Landscape Service Durham NC 27703
- Best Lawn Mowing Service Durham NC 27704
- Commercial Lawn Landscaping Service Durham NC 27705
- Professional Grass Mowing Service Durham NC 27706
- Residential Lawn Maintenance Service Durham NC 27707
- Cheap Landscaping Service Durham NC 27712
- Commercial Landscaping Service Durham NC 27713
- Professional Grass Mowing Service Durham NC 27702
- Home Lawn Cutting Service Durham NC 27709
- Commercial Landscaping Service Durham NC 27715
- Cheap Lawn Maintenance Service Durham NC 27717
- Commercial Landscape Service Durham NC 27722
- Home Yard Care Service Durham NC 27708
- Home Yard Care Service Durham NC 27710
- Residential Lawn Mowing Service Durham NC 27711